Join the first ever COWORKING CAMP in Jericoacoara, Brazil.
Jericoacoara is one of the most famous kitesurfing destinations in the world.Strong, constant, reliable wind blows every day from 11am – 6pm, and leaves us in peace for parties on the beach, and morning sports like jogging and surfing – perfect timeframe.
Warm water, warm wind – no wetsuits needed. Neverending coast with enough space for everybody. But no worries even if you don’t want to kitesurf you can do a lot of things in Jeri. It is a really special place. December is the best month of the year in Jeri for the wind, waves and fun loving people from around the world.
What is included?
- Beautiful private villa with a sea view, huge lounge, balcony, garden, BBQ and WiFi for 11 days, 10 nights.
- Skill Sharing – if you have knowledge that others might benefit from, we encourage you to share with the group
- Think Tanks – if you have a business idea, present it and let us be your focus group and/or mentor
- Tribe Checkins – during breakfast for those who want accountability, tips and feedback from the group
- DNX Talk – we will invite a special guest
- Coworking & networking
- Trip to Tatajuba Lagoon
- Organization of activities
- Farewell BBQ
- Access to exklusive DNX online community
What do we do in Jeri?
- Welcome & Farewell parties
- Dinner in the most popular restaurants in Jeri
- BBQ in our villa
- Walk on top of the huge “Duna por Sol” for Sundowner
- Happy hours, live music, samba by the pool, reggae band on the beach, sunset capoeira show, the famous caipirinha street at the beach
- Windsurf, wave surf, SUP, sandboarding, horseback riding
- Dance classes, yoga, zumba etc.
A typical day will look like this:
- 7 am running, climbing the dune (optional)
- 8 am tribe/mastermind check-in over breakfast in our villa
- 9 am – 1 pm work / skill share / talk
- 1 pm – 5 pm kitesurfing / relaxing on the beach / excursion – lunch out (can be arranged in the house if somebody has a lot of work)
- 6 pm watching sunset from the dune / caipi street / capoeira show / samba show / live music in a beach bar or by the pool
- 7 pm – 9 pm relax in the villa / catch up with work
- 9 pm dinner in a different popular restaurant / farewell BBQ in our villa
- 11 pm caipi street / party
Marcus & Feli
Marcus and Felicia organized the first DNX Conference in 2014 after being on the road as digital nomads for several years.
Before becoming a digital nomad and online entrepreneur, Marcus
followed the classic corporate career path.
got self employed to follow her passion: Traveling the world.
You wanna kitesurf? We organise 6 kite trips you can add for 45 € for our DNX CAMP. This includes transportation to awesome spots (excluding kitesurfing lessons and gear) with BLU Kiteschool.
For kite lessens & kite gear rental we have a special DNX deal with BLU Kiteschool
1500 BRL 12h – 1 student, 1 instructor, 1 kite
125 BRL/h for additional lessons
750 BRL 12h – 2 students, 1 instructor, 1 kite
220 BRL/ day – gear rental, or 200BRL /day for more than 1 day
5% discount on cash payments
If you are coming with your own gear, consider 6m & 8m, or 7m & 9m sets. Riding a wave kitesurf board can be fun as well. We have kite storage in the house.
Blu Kite School is taking care of everybody’s needs in regards to their level. They offer radio teaching (helmet with radio connection with the instructor – no need to yell from the beach) and 2016 Cabrinha equipment. All downwinder trips include an instructor on the water leading the group.